- Added new property
Game.getRoom is now deprecated and will be removed soon.
- Added new property
- Extension can not be placed closer than 5 squares to an energy source (as well as spawns).
TOUGH body part no longer requires a spawn extension. It is now possible to build a creep with up to 30
TOUGH parts without any extensions available.
TOUGH body part cost from 5 to 20.
- Increased wall hits amount from 2000 to 6000.
- Added new method
HEAL power now equals to 12 hits per tick in short range, and to 4 at a distance.
- Increased repair power for
WORK body part from 15 to 20.
RoomPosition.findNearest() method to
findNearest alias is still available, however it is deprecated and will be removed soon.
RoomPosition.findInRange() methods now accept object arrays as the first argument allowing look-ups against arbitrary object lists.
- Added new option
RoomPosition.findClosest() method for performance optimization.
- Added new options to
ignore that allow flexible pathfinding customization.
- Decreased the default value for
heuristicWeight option in
Room.findPath() method from 10 to 3.
RANGED_ATTACK power from 15 to 10.
ATTACK body part construction cost from 100 to 80.
- Movement cost factors changed:
- 10 for swamp tiles;
- 2 for plain land tiles;
- 1 for road tiles regardless of the terrain.
- Increased roads construction cost at swamp tile from 300 to 1500.
- Increased roads hits amount from 100 to 300.
- New option
heuristicWeight for the method Room.findPath() added in order to speed up path finding. The current default value is 10, it was hard-coded to 1 previously.
- Collision detection algorithm has been updated in order to provide more consistent movement.
- Increased rampart hits amount from 300 to 1500.
- Increased rampart construction cost from 500 to 2000 energy units.
- Increased wall hits amount from 1000 to 2000.
- Increased extension construction cost from 1000 to 3000 energy units..
- Decreased extension energy capacity from 500 to 200.
- Increased spawn construction cost from 2000 to 5000 energy units.