The Screeps team is looking for a talented Angular developer to work on the game code base. We have a huge number of development plans, and if you want to be a part of their implementation, we’re waiting for your resume by one of the following links:
- In English: https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01eb9547f54f941602
- In Russian: https://moikrug.ru/vacancies/1000038464
- You can email your resume directly to: email@example.com
If you play Screeps, make sure to specify your in-game nickname!
Our small 5-person team needs one more developer to work on a huge number of development plans. We are fully Russian-speaking, so we need someone able to communicate with us in our native language. However, some level of English is required both for reading and writing internal documentation, as well as communication with our community in writing. You may not have oral English skills.
This is a part-time position. You need to be self-disciplined and initiative even when no clear tasks are available.
We use AngularJS and are currently migrating to Angular 5.
- Ability to write a quality, optimized code in TypeScript/ES2015.
- Experience of debugging memory leaks and browser performance bottlenecks, optimizing DOM, skills with the Timeline browser tool.
- Experience with AngularJS/Angular. Your portfolio must contain big projects built on the paradigm of Single-Page Application.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, some sense of UI/UX and attention to detail.
- Back-end development background (Node.js/Express/MongoDB/Redis) is a bonus.
- Love of strategic games and knowledge of their specifics is a bonus.
You can discuss this post here.