You can read more about some of the breaking changes in this announcement.
- Breaking change: Removed
- Breaking change: Removed deprecated methods:
- Added new prototypes:
Structure.transferEnergymethod is moved to the corresponding specific structure prototypes (if applicable).
- All boosted creeps, including NPC invaders, now drop up to 20% (depending on their life time) of the resources spent on their boost when killed.
- Added new method
StructureSpawn.recycleCreepthat allows to return up to 100% (depending on life time) of all resources spent on that creep’s spawning and boosting.
- Energy sources in Source Keeper rooms now have 4,500 energy capacity.
- Increased terminals capacity from 100,000 to 300,000.
- Reduced terminal send fee from 0.2 to 0.1 energy unit per resource unit per room.
Room.findPathmethod now has the default
maxOps=20000value in case when origin and target positions are in different rooms.
- Increased towers count available on different room levels:
- RCL3: 1 tower
- RCL5: 2 towers
- RCL7: 3 towers
- RCL8: 6 towers
- Introduced new
Creep.attackControllermethod. This is now the way to decrease downgrade or reservation time instead of
Creep.claimController. In addition, attacking a controller now prevents it from being upgraded for the next 1,000 ticks.